2425 E. Main Street Mesa AZ 85213
- Kelley Blue Book - Interested to see what your car is worth, or what the car you are shopping for is valued at? Here's the official website, check it out!
Following are a number of (mostly) automotive-related websites. We've needed and used all of them for miscellaneous purposes here and there, and maybe they can come in handy for you some day. Some are just for fun so...ENJOY those! Others should be treated very seriously.
- Arizona State Parks Driving Tour - From driving the famous Route 66, to Southern Arizona's Wild West, here you will find itineraries for all the wonderful places that our state has to offer.
- Arizona Automobile Theft Authority - A car is stolen every 14 minutes and 17 seconds in Arizona. Here are some great tips and programs to prevent you and your vehicle from becoming victims.
- Need to renew your vehicle's registration, or maybe get that vanity plate that you've always wanted? Change your address with the State or put in a sold notice for your vehicle? You can do all of that and more here at ServiceArizona!
- Phoenix Fire Department Child Safety Seat - The Phoenix Fire Department will install child safety seats in your vehicle, free of charge (you provide the seat) and teach you how to properly use them. You must make a reservation for a car seat inspection or installation, call 602-495-KIDS.
The number one killer of children in Arizona is motor vehicle crashes. One simple item that could help save countless children is a properly
installed child safety seat.
Did you know that 4 out of every 5 child car seats are installed incorrectly?!
Did you know that one third of children are riding in the wrong restraints for their age and size?
If you see an unbuckled child in a moving vehicle, call 1-800-505-BABY. Be prepared to provide:
1. the license number and state on the car
2. the city where the violation occurred
3. the location of the child (front seat, driver's lap, etc.)
The vehicle owner will receive a letter saying that an unbuckled child was observed, and that the law
requires children under five to be properly secured. The letter is not a ticket, but serves as a chance to
inform the owner of the vehicle about keeping children safe in the car.
And sent to us, from our friend Whitney at the Woodland Public Library, is another extremely useful
link for child safety seats. You can check it out right here:
Thank you very much Whitney!
Automotive-Related Website Links
- Fuel Economy/M.P.G. - Shopping around and want to know what kind of mileage your car should get? Click here and find out what the Government estimates your car to get for fuel economy.
- Valentine One Radar Locators - Simply put, they are the best. I've yet to get a ticket since I have purchased mine. Out of four different radar detectors (all different brands) in my past, the Valentine is HANDS DOWN superior to anything else available.
- Arizona Automobile Association - If you own a vehicle, then AAA has something for you. From emergency roadside assistance, to discounts on hotels, meals, airfares, domestic and Mexican auto insurance, auto care and repair shops.
- Arizona Department of Transportation Traffic Conditions - real-time/live freeway video footage. Arizona Department of Transportation at your fingertips.